The school has a school uniform, and we ask for your co-operation in ensuring that it is worn by all pupils. Please refer to the list when purchasing new items of clothing – if any amendments are made you will be notified officially, not by pupils claiming that ‘everyone else’ is wearing the latest fashion item!
If in doubt, please contact the school before making purchases, but in all cases the items referred to are standard ‘school uniform’ style – extremes of fashion are never acceptable for school life.
All items must be clearly named please. You can purchase uniform from the following suppliers:
Dorset Schoolwear – 01305 780700 for free delivery to school.
Dorset Printwear (DEP) – 01305 750292 for free delivery to school.
Items of school wear are widely available from a range of outlets and we do not specify particular brands.
- Smart grey or navy school trousers or shorts
- Navy or grey school skirt or tunic
- White ‘proper’ school shirt (i.e. not polo style)
- Bright red school tie
- Navy or bright red v-necked jumper or cardigan
- Black,brown or Navy low-heeled school shoes (not boots, trainers or ‘strappy’ sandals)
- White socks or red or navy tights
- Red and white small-checked dresses (summer)
PE and Games
- White t-shirt or polo shirt
- Navy shorts
- PE shoes (black plimsolls for KS1 please)
- Navy sweatshirt / tracksuit
- Optional navy rugby shirt (reversible with white band) for outdoor games
- One-piece swimming costume, swimming cap and towel (May onwards)
- P.E bag
- School ties – both elasticated and normal are also available at the school office, as are swimming caps with the school logo.
- Sunhats may be worn in the summer. Red baseball caps with Radipole logo are available from Dorset Schoolwear shop or Dorset Printwear
- Sweatshirts, polo shirts and trainers should only be worn for PE.
- Jewellery and make-up are not permitted in school. Small studs in pierced ears may be tolerated but need to be removed for PE and swimming. No responsibility is accepted for any items of jewellery brought to school.